View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2010, 13:48 (Ref:2758736)   #51
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
Tim, we've been down this route before with your knocking of the CSCC but what you are sayng is simply not true for the 5 x CSCC series. They are good VFM & entry fees are very competitive with many other clubs. That's why many of the CSCC's races are over subscribed. 600+ members can't all be wrong. It's not the CSCC's fault that you want to race a kit car & CSCC does not cater for them or, that you do not want to wait until the last race of the day to take advantage of the second race at £95.
I know we've been there before but I do have two other cars I could use but the CSCC has never been that welcoming when we've made enquiries in the past and last time I looked they weren't that cheap.
My argument about prices is that the JEC races are not cheap IMO and I could do the PBJ but it's always amalgamated with the sports vs saloon so I couldn't take advantage of it anyway and I'm not the only one who has the same opinion so I feel that the CSCC could be losing revenue by amalgamating them.
On the other hand I will admit that I could have done a couple of other races at Cadwell this weekend and had I thought about it I could have done the £95 race on Saturday but it was my wife's birthday so I would have been pushing it a bit if I'd have disappeared on Friday and not returned until about 11pm last night.

Andy, To balance things up please see my edited post #41

Last edited by Tim Falce; 13 Sep 2010 at 14:42.