View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2010, 19:26 (Ref:2758900)   #25
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
their hosting the World Cup was a success right? i know i heard a lot of negative stuff prior to it starting but not much else after that...no stories means a success right that may create more interest on the governments part to host other international type events.

F1 needs a race in Africa. where else could be a potential African location?
South Africa is the only African country that ever had any interest in F1 but the demographic has changed so much since a GP was last held there, I doubt very much there would be much interest. Also the money to upgrade Kyalami to Bernie's spec would be hideoulsy expensive. Look how much it cost to upgrade Silverstone, in order to retain the GP.