View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2010, 16:38 (Ref:2764922)   #61
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
He certainly failed to do that when he took the GP away from Silverstone and gave it to Donnington. When it transpired Donnington wasn't going to be ready on time, which many had predicted from the start, he conveniently didn't mention he had orchestrated the whole thing and instead of eating any humble pie, the onus was now on Silverstone to now deliver the race, the very thing he had initially had taken away from them, or there would be no British GP; talk about duplicity.
I didn't say he isn't duplicitous (nor a lot of other uncomplimentary things). But the British GP happened, and I think the Indian GP will happen too.

His comment regarding Korea in the BBC interview today was interesting. I don't believe for one moment that he is sitting back and blindly accepting the assurances of the organisers. Behind the scenes I feel safe in the certainty that he is creating hell.