View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2010, 10:01 (Ref:2784813)   #54
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Autosport mag today has some more news about the Beechdean Mansell team, positive in the fact that they will continue next year according to Andrew Howard.

Options include continuing in LMP1 with the Zytek if it isn't sold, OR moving to the GT ranks is a possibility they are looking at. Apparently it depends on budget as to whether Greg and Leo will be able to drive! Looks like Andrew Howard wants to get in on the driving action himself this year which is interesting. He has raced in British GT before.

As for Nigel. My personal opinion is that he is done and I have a feeling he wont drive again. At least not an LMP1. That's just my gut feeling. Either way things are definitely up in the air at the team.