View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2010, 06:16 (Ref:2785235)   #28
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gttouring View Post
I like the smoke screen pug has set up While the 90x will be smaller with less power likely even Mulsanne Mike shows the above car intake and only one side and one turbo inlet so what can be happening? Too much of the 908 is still in place. This may be a drive train mule stressing the motor and trans.
No we are certain that the car in the pictures a 90X Test tub, fitted with a few parts of 908 style bodywork (ei. most of the front).
The finished 90X will hopefully look a lot different, but honestly i don't think much more than the front will change.