View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2011, 12:46 (Ref:2835592)   #2
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good for his Lordship and am glad to have someone like this promoting such a series; just wish he could have sustained an effort in proper sportscar racing as well. I hope the series and his Lordship can peak the racing world's interest, but I have my doubts.

And to be a true "zero emissions" series, they need get their electricity from a zero emissions source (and I guess we can consider nuclear as "zero emissions"). Otherwise, they are just replacing emissions from the car with emissions from power plants, and taking money from oil companies and giving it to the power companies (feel free to take an "eco-mentalist" jab here ).

A bit more here.

Quote:
The EVCUP series gets underway in August with four events in the UK before going to Spain, Portugal and the USA. MSVR will be the UK organising club for the events which will feature races for THINK city cars, Westfield iRACER sports cars and a prototype class for any electric car based on a timed laps format.