View Single Post
Old 14 May 2002, 23:03 (Ref:286755)   #5
mariov
Racer

mariov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He should have told then no!!!

MS should have said"No".....simple

If they would have said that to me, I wouls have said no....I would have signaled RB to go on....if they would have insisted, I would have slowed down so much they would have had to change their mind or see JPM win.

The worst in all of this, is that they dont need it, thwy have the best chance at the championship this year, the best car, the best driver...and Rubbens finaly showing the potential he has....

They could breack the all time record of total points for a team in the construstor championship....

Now MS is the best driver today, so what is he affraid off, why can't he just show he is, just for once......show it on the trak with talent....

All I have asked for, is for him to win one championship cleanly, no games, no punts, no illegal manouvers, no illegal electronics, no team tactics.....just for once to race cleanly, and race hi a.s.s. off and win one with talent.

Well it has not happend in 5 championship's, guess it wont happend for the 6th either.

As a competitor, I would have rather parked it on the side of the track then win like that....but he took it.