View Single Post
Old 15 May 2002, 15:19 (Ref:287376)   #13
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Going back to the Michael /Rubens debate ....well , ive just watched the video , and that makes it quite clear what Rubens really thought of Michaels win.

But can i say this to anyone who believes that Michael wasnt to blame for sundays Farce of a race.......

When Michael crossed the finishing line to win the race , as he went into turn 1 he waved at the crowd as if he was the winner ....if as he says he was really upset about winning like this ...Why did he wave at the crowd then ?
I think he waved at the crowd because he thinks wghat ever he does is ok ...., but it was only when he got out off the car and heard ever one boo'ing him that he acted like he was unhappy too . He then gave the cup to Rubens and said his speech in the press conference . I think that was all pure acting , He seemed happy up until he heard the abuse he was getting from the crowd , otherwise why wave in celebration of his so called victory !

if he was that unhappy about it , he would have just drove back to the pits without any celebration .