View Single Post
Old 4 May 2011, 10:09 (Ref:2873925)   #89
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
Basically just lost a fan here. Disappointed in that.

I can put up with the ads every 5 minutes, the sponsors for literally everything (breathing? ), safety car every other minute, but not being allowed to race?!

Crazy!
All that was shown was how Viso left Andretti always on the long dead line through a corner which is clever defending by any means. I think it returned on him that he blocked Simona DiSilvestro at St. Pete despite being several laps down and ruining a longer go of Di Silvestro for a better position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
I won't be making such an effort to follow Indycar any more unfortunately. (and believe me, being in the UK, it is an effort to follow!)

Selby
Well, at least in the UK you can buy a TV packet to watch it. Down here in Germany you have to rely on live streaming of some sorts completely in case of Indycar. It is in adventure by itself to find a halfway reliable stream. Not saying you should buy but at least you have possibility over there.