View Single Post
Old 21 May 2011, 23:16 (Ref:2883683)   #4
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I won't split diesel and petrol. If ACO wants us to pretend like it's one 'equal' class, so be it

LMP1 - #12 Rebellion. I just KNOW they're gonna screw it again, somehow, but it's a team with very interesting drivers, beautiful Lola chassis and livery, plus fresh Toyota powerplants.

LMP2 - #33 Level 5. It's always been my least favourite class, but this time round I find 5's coupe to be the least boring here

GTE-PRO - #74 Corvette. Do I even need to tell why?

GTE-AM - #68 Ford. I suppose it'd be a tie with Robertsons and the Labre vette, but I've always liked David's and Andrea's little team. Different and passionate, so kudos to them.

Last edited by Deleted; 21 May 2011 at 23:22.