View Single Post
Old 24 May 2011, 21:34 (Ref:2885453)   #144
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
It's alot of fun.

The video's p!ssed me off a little, though. For whatever reason the sound hasn't come out (despite rendering it), and the frame rate makes it look slower than it really is (believe me, I was giving it some!), but still, it's being YouTube'd as we speak.

It's a really good track. I made a couple of changes as far as track width goes. I opened out some of the hairpins a little to allow some more room for side-by-side action, but tbh, i'd like to open up the two 180 hairpins that go back to back a little more. They're both about 40mph atm, and i'd like that up to about 60 at least.

Ignore all the silliness in the not yet made pitlane area (ie. cars leaping up in the air ). I just havn't got round to any of it yet. That was about nearly 2 hours work just tracing your track and getting it pretty accurate.

Selby