View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2011, 08:11 (Ref:2889803)   #22
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
This is like the waiting on XFactor Mr.B ..... Did you get Cheryl Coles place then ?

Oh dear ..... Well done that man . Howdja pull that off !!!

Sorry mate, it wasn't intential. I was receiving phonecall after phonecall last night which made it impossible to get the job done.

Regarding 'pulling it off', I didn't, Audi came to me, I take no credit whatsoever for this visit, it is entirely thanks to that anonymous forum member and Audi themselves.

We have talked about 'goosebump moments' on another thread. Imagine my 'goosebumps moment' when the first email from my 'Ingolstadt' contact came through stating that a meeting with Dr Ullrich (regarding the garage visits) had already taken place that morning and that he had given his consent!