Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans 2011
View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2011, 17:17 (Ref:2890066)   #12
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
This reminds me. Despite buying it a new battery, my RLM radio has died, so I'd like to get a decent radio with good headphones. I know I could use my phone, but the battery is flaky, and charging could be interesting!

So, any reccomendations for the best way to hear Mr. Hindhaugh's Educated Tones?
On the recommendation of the guys on here I bought myself a cheap-but-sturdy Sony model off Amazon. Nothing flash but I have high hopes.

If I can just add a question of my own to Tim's. If you use bog-standard headphones can you actually hear the radio trackside? I've never tried it before?