View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2011, 00:49 (Ref:2902162)   #30
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by beau1 View Post
The point is he didn't win the race nor did he finish ahead in the championship, which perhaps he should have done being the more experienced driver. Hamilton has been ahead of Button most of this season, but who has the most points? Schumacher was on for some results in 2010 but still got slated when the car let him down. I'm sorry but results matter at the end of the day.

Schumacher was nowhere near his best back in 1992 thus Brundle was realistically nowhere near him.
I agree that ultimately Martin was not anywhere near as talented as Michael, but I felt that your comments on 1992 were a bit wide of the mark. Schumacher last year was completely put in the shade by Rosberg though. Whatever results he would have got, Rosberg would have got more of them.