View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2011, 14:48 (Ref:2904281)   #20
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
Autohebdo has a story saying that Wainwright has a broken rib and other injuries. Other injuries could mean a broken pelvis, but I don't know. Are there any other updates on the injured drivers? Horst Sr. is on the Imola entry list, but I don't know if that means anything in regard to his condition.

http://www.autohebdo.fr/endurance/il...bsente-a-imola
With a damaged car and an injured driver, I'm not that surprised to see Gulf AMR Middle East sitting Imola out on the grounds of 'force majeure'

At Felbermayr, as you say, Horst Sr. being on the entry list may or may not be an indicator of whether he'll be at Imola or not- He's listed in #88, their LMS 'Am' car, so with both their 'Pro' #77 car and the ILMC #63 car unaffected by his injuries, I guess they can afford to leave #88 on the entry while they make a final decision based on repairing the car in time, Horst Sr.'s fitness or the availability of a substitute driver if they need one