View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2011, 15:15 (Ref:2932135)   #23
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I always did my own thing at Le mans . Partly cuz I used to work all over Europe and always made my way from wherever I was at that time .

Now ..... I normally arrive the Sunday before the race , hotel for the night , camp until the following Monday morning and then head into Le mans for a hotel and a good feed .... at the local Vietnamese , a good hot shower and a comfy crap , followed by a monster sleep .

Then its home again on Tuesday morning and back to reality .

I love it .

Your writeup is a class act my friend ..... but as Mal and Ayse said ..... try to spend some more time there , It is a wonderful place , with a very special feeling .

Stroll through the old town , chat with the locals ..... I even met baby spice there and went clubbing with her and her friends , she was sweet !!! ...... Did Karyoke with George Fouche , he and his manager didnt even buy a pint ..... lol ..... Had a horrendously big session with John Mangoletsi and his entourage ..... emmm , and I forget the rest !!!