View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2011, 16:28 (Ref:2947776)   #116
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
I doubt that, just look at DTM at Shanghai and ILMC at Zhuhai, hardly anybody in attendance despite direct manufacturer support/promotion.

The Grand Prix would draw flies instead of a crowd if they didnt bring people into the circuit.

I just doubt Indycar could do any better. I just hope this goes better than CCWS/Zhuhai.
I said, "Initially an IndyCar race might produce some interest". I didn't say It would produce interest.