View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2011, 18:08 (Ref:2956955)   #1305
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkiller8 View Post
at the end of 2009 a lot of audi drivers have been fired/released! luhr, prèmat and werner some name. Prèmat if i remember well has been fired after the DTM 2010 adria race, where prèmat did a massive incident destroying his car.
May be a little off topic but now i do a tasty question: when emanuele pirro runs in some exibition race, he always wear the audi suit, so i guess he is still an audi driver.... the question is: judging mcnish's not so good performances and crash attitude, why don't give a shot to pirro ?
A lot of former Audi drivers still use their Audi suits, without having any connections to them any longer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi Racer View Post
I can guarantee you that Allan McNish and Tom Kristensen are so Incredibly Frustrated. And it wont get any better until they win a race. Considering that Petit Lemans is 10 hours.....
That's just rubbish!, if any, it's Tom And Allan who can handle that pressure!
Allan is one of the fastest guys out there, and waiting 10 years for the 2nd Le Mans win with a lot of missed attempts, demands self control.
Tom, having dominated Le Mans for SO many years and then having such a dry streak as lately demands also a huge amount of self control.