View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2011, 22:30 (Ref:2960201)   #19
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
At risk of flying in the face of the "sky is falling" sentiment on the forum at the moment, I'm quite looking forward to Estoril, and while I'd much prefer there to be TV coverage (and news that there are cameras there, just not filming the LMS just makes the situation fatuous) having T&S and RLM on during Sunday is no hardship - I've watched and enjoyed races that way in the past, and see no reason why this shouldn't be different.

Quite intrigued by some of the back end LMP2 practice times - interesting to see the Norma not a million miles off the back of the Pecom Lola - as people across the board know, I like it as a car, and if this gives Extreme Limite a boost and encouragement to come back next year so much the better.