View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2011, 21:02 (Ref:2961349)   #106
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
According to Hindy, yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyselegend View Post
Here's a clip of the race, not really highlighting the events, but nice to watch nonetheless. There's a clean overtaking from the Rebellion on the Pesca at ~3mn40.

Waiting for more comprehensible footage, but this clip confirms there were profesional cameramen recording the event, so I'm optimist we get to see more soon.
Any idea if the highlight show, if one will exist, will air on SpeedTV? They used to air LMS highlights (albeit very delayed) back in the day, but I don't know if they are still doing that. Maybe it is on Speed2, but I don't have access to that. I don't know if Racefanstv is showing LMS highlights now either. The LMS used to upload highlights (I'm not talking about the video podcasts linked above) to Dailymotion or something like that a couple of years ago, but I don't think they are doing that anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
EDIT: In other news, Karim Ojjeh will be retiring from driving duties.[/url]
The Ojjeh's still own that Zytek, right? Will they continue to own one (or both) of the cars that Greaves will use next year? I know there was word that they would run two cars next year, but I have no idea regarding the details of the program. Anyway, congrats to Ojjeh and Greaves on a spectacular season. Oh, and a Norma on the podium? Who would have guessed that? Great job by them even if it was a little lucky.