View Single Post
Old 26 May 2002, 19:18 (Ref:296837)   #10
Lars
Veteran

United States
Junior Nation
Lars should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Got some bad news about the pictures Tim, was going to send an e-mail...but I figured I'm here & I'll just post it. Major SNAFU...LOL. Only got 3 out of the 4 rolls...one they didn't include the diskette...so they took everything back. When I dropped them off, I couldn't find the drop off box since they re-did our Wal-Mart into one of those super stores. So I asked at the counter & they just took care of filling it out for me. Well, I didn't realize I had to check a box to get them put online...it has been a while since I brought in pictures...not since the IRL race in Chicago last year. In Atlanta last November, my dad has his camera so I didn't bring my wife's. Any hoo, it probably was a good thing, none of the night pics turned out. I figured there would be enough light at the track, that some might. And some I had to take through glass didn't fair to well either. Must of had the angle wrong & the flash got in the way. Oh well, never said I was good at taking pictures...all though a lot or racing picturs have turned out really nice for me...lol. I'll just e-mail some of them out every so often.

Last edited by Lars; 26 May 2002 at 19:38.