View Single Post
Old 27 May 2002, 05:27 (Ref:297119)   #10
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by FG1
being someone who enjoys the luxury (!) of the ACO tribune, it has to be the few moments of the start, when all the cars go roaring through the grandstand complex close together. The noise!
As quite a neighbour of Francis in the ACO grandstands (I like the luxury of clean loos , possibility of having a sandwich or a coffee without leaving the grandstand, without losing anything of the show/race !!! ), I have to admit that all the moments I mentionned thereover are really something for me.

But the one is when the pace car goes suddenly on the right, dashing in the pits, and the front line start a 24 hoiurs battle as if they have only ONE lap to do... this first straight, the SOUND ! And a real silence during 3 minutes, waiting for the first ones coming from Ford esses : everybody is standing, to see which one is fighting for the lead...

Ayse, thank you to have dedicaded a thread on the subject !