View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2011, 18:34 (Ref:2974423)   #283
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I recall...that was testing at THE speedway and not racing on high banks in a pack, which has always been my biggest concern regarding the type of racing. My knowledge on aero and car design is sub-par, at best.

And did he get back in the Dallara after that? I am just asking as I cannot recall...
Not wanting to detract from any accidemt, the fact these Dallaras can take off so easily, whether it's IMS or LVMS is worrying. Thankfully they'll never be used again.