View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2011, 16:10 (Ref:2975173)   #10
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Manhattan backdrop may seem almost gimmicky, but when I mentioned it in passing to my non-motorsport-obsessed girlfriend, she reacted with great interest and said that would be very appealing to watch. We fans may not care about the casual viewer's opinion, but it was an interesting piece of research in itself that someone not that interested would be so interested in watching purely based on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
I do not believe that we are going back to Bahrain by the way..
There's no point going back.

Last edited by Born Racer; 22 Oct 2011 at 16:30.