View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 2011, 06:47 (Ref:2978021)   #49
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Well Podd I do agree with your last sentiment and had my best race of the year in Bernie's V8's with a 32 car entry and the regs were virtually none exisitant. I didnt find one guy to race with I found about 6 or 7 just see my action packed video for proof of that. This was really refreshing after running in a tightly controlled formula for the last few years where I dont come anywhere anyhow. Look I am never going to beat the likes of Arthur Thurtle or Simon Lane, Pete Halford etc in my self built machines and I knew that when I entered but I still finished midfield and had a ball. The fast guys were no further ahead of me than the M3's and Cossies I usually pitch the car against so what the heck. In fairness to CTCRC where I will continue to race one of my cars as I said previously moves are afoot to address some of these cross platform problems and open things up a lot.