View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2011, 11:52 (Ref:2987184)   #404
Somatosis
Rookie

Australia
Somatosis should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the welcome guys. Hopefully you've all received a beer from me in the meantime, can't guarantee that the courier won't have taken the odd swig on it's way through though

I didn't stick around long enough on the weekend to hear the RLM guys comment on possibility of McNish's contact not being with the 430, or either of the Fassler incidents. At about 2 hrs in I found I had recorded a red screen from Audi tv, and the rest of the race seemed to be a non-event in pretty much every class

Would have to agree with you on the blame game Chiana. I would even go a bit further and say that the onus of safety resting with the overtaking driver has been sadly ignored (at the cost of patience) for the majority of the recent past by a lot of the P drivers.

Having said that of course there is the case of the lapped drivers which Hindy has stated his views very clearly and I agree with those (and therefore your point Pandamasque).

Anyway LM racing still several echelons above pretty much any category I can think of for many reasons, so here's hoping WEC brings fulfilment to those (like me) anticipating a positive future.