View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2011, 14:56 (Ref:2988270)   #1022
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubrben View Post
Yes it's a snub to ALMS, but maybe the deal for Bahrain was done assuming Petit would be earlier in October like it was this year?

Maybe ALMS should just bit the bullet and move the race a week earlier?

Ben
I believe that the date for Petit was either moved to get out of the way of the WEC or for a better opportunity to get in the WEC. I don't think Petit will move either. Hindy said the other day, and I tend to agree, that this might not all be bad for PLM... If you are a European team that is out of the WEC title hunt at that point of the season, what is the best way to get an automatic entry to LM? Win your class at PLM.