View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 2011, 18:07 (Ref:2995140)   #87
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
This is the ELMS thread... your list has many cars that won't be in the ELMS (like all the LMP1 entries), not to mention self-promotion of your website is against forum rules.
The link is to that website's WEC silly season page. There is a tab at the top of the page for the Le Mans Series silly season page.

You are correct, self-promotion (of one's own website) is against forum rules. Since LeMans.pt is a regular forum contributor and a genuine enthusiast who has not (as far as I'm aware) attempted to promote his website before, I shall let it go on this occasion, although I'm happy to backtrack on that decision if members feel strongly about it.