View Single Post
Old 29 May 2002, 20:28 (Ref:299804)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by rlinter
This is typical FIA bashing the ACO - I really don't think it is an issue for 2002 how it maybe for 2003!

Call me a cynic as well - I'm with rlinter and Simon on this. I've seen to much over the last 15 years of FIA F1-inspired jealousy of any other successful form of motorsport, and particularly Le Mans and the ACO, to believe this is anything more than scaremongering. The fact that F1 is in such a sorry mess at the moment and is barely worth watching (IMHO) it doesn't surprise me in the least that the ACO and Le Mans come in for attack again. The fact that the ACO has never wanted to toe the FIA "party-line" doesn't help.

Well, that's got it off my chest anyway.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 29 May 2002 at 20:30.