View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2011, 09:22 (Ref:2998679)   #56
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rosputnik View Post
If the X games do find their way to the UK two stadiums of the top of my head that might work would be Murrayfield or Wembley. Or if that does not work then why not use Battersea Power Station?
I reckon Battersea would be spot on. They have already run a number of motocross events there and a gymkhana demo, there is loads of room there to build a nice big circuit and its accessible for people to get to. Plus I saw last week that the company that were suppose to be developing it have gone pop, so turning it into a rallycross track seems like a good use of the site to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USRallycross View Post
I struggle to see stadiums work both for size and for the image that is desired for the series which is more post industrial - think Dirtfish (GRC round 2)...
Again I know the traditional rallycrossers weren't keen, but I thought the Dirtfish location worked better than the ovals did for the GRC events. Its seemed closer to a "proper" rallycross track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USRallycross View Post
...even the recent Battle Cross show. Remember this is all about the "show".
Speaking of this did anyone manage to see it? Most of the motoring news sites reported it was going to be shown, but the day after it was shown there wasn't a mention of it anywhere. I managed to find out who won (I wasn't surprised ) but not a whiff of coverage anywhere on the internet: most odd!