View Single Post
Old 21 Dec 2011, 15:55 (Ref:3002751)   #143
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's not the production values that I like about this channel (you know, the direct copy&paste feed of Speed TV broadcast with poorly added Motors sticker on the top right) and definitely not the image quality from the 80's, but the fact that they can show full races live. Eurosport would never show an interrupted six hour broadcast of some "low-profile sports car series" racing at Hungaroring while there's something massive like Swedish soccer or Nigerian tennis happening at the same..

But what I actually meant by that craptacular Estoril coverage was the complet non-coverage we had Motor's deal was just to show HTTT and Estoril this year, but they only managed to show 50% of those two races - I guess the Moto 24h was more important for them or something!