View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2012, 19:12 (Ref:3008645)   #1422
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaw Daggerslash View Post

I've dreamt of getting to the Le Mans 24 hours for many years now, but have never been able to due to school, exams and other commitments too, but I hope to get there one day. I think it is a harder event to sell to your friends though than say a Grand Prix. To put it bluntly, I guess F1 is the idiot's favourite racing where you have to have a deeper knowledge of motorsport to appreciate what Le Mans is with the different classes, etc.
It's not if you pitch it correctly, I've been able to persuade a few friends to come with me.

If you think a Grand Prix has a good atmosphere, then Le Mans at the pit straight at 3 o'clock on the Saturday will blow your mind. It's a different ballpark.