View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2012, 22:46 (Ref:3017987)   #1461
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
I don't care if you don't like their cars or not. But don't come to this thread saying they're soulless and appliances as it's off topic and played out. This isn't Ferrari or Porsche, like I said. What do you expect from them if people use them to get from here to there? If they want a nice safe quiet car the Camry is for them. Not everyone needs a poser mobile or has to make a statement with what they drive.

I'm glad people look forward to them in LeMans as well. I don't see how I was 'upset' or whatever. It's the internet, guy. I don't get worked up over guys derailing the thread. I just try to put some knowledge out there. If you paid attention to what the interviews said, you'd get the key word FUTURE out of it. Everything takes time. No one expects a hybrid camry or prius to be sporty, that's ok, the fact they're racing this lmp is to change the perception of their hybrids for the future.

Last edited by TF110; 27 Jan 2012 at 22:51.