View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2012, 23:05 (Ref:3017997)   #1463
Livininthinair
Veteran

United States
Colorado
Livininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLivininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
be nice... Please, everyone, keep in mind the company we are talking about is the largest automotive manufacturer in the world, they are also no stranger to motorsports past and present. Toyota would not put forth the amount of money/time/resources this car is taking them without being very serious about their intentions and goals (goal being to be first to win LeMans with a hybrid car). Not too long ago we all (myself included) were very worried about the future of endurance racing (my favorite sport, period) we now have this new development to be interested in and proud of. We all wanted more attention focused on endurance racing rather than F1 or Nascar ect. I for one could not be happier to see this new car looking so solid and making a very good impression. I'm also very happy so far with driver choices and cannot wait to see how far this all goes. I am an Audi fan, I drive an Audi and work for VW/Audi but am overjoyed to see Toyota join the party - and what a party it figures to be... Welcome aboard TMG - good luck and happy hunting...

Just reread everything - guess I should have taken a breath somewhere in there - rant - rant...

God I hope its Friday, its been a long week - have a good weekend everybody...

Last edited by Livininthinair; 27 Jan 2012 at 23:22.