View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2012, 10:26 (Ref:3018105)   #1471
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
What was you point about the traction control then? TC is a good example. Just because race and road cars has it doesn't mean there is any tech transfer, because it's used almost completely differently.
TC in their future hybrid cars if they're RWD or AWD should relate closely to these race cars. Don't know why you think differently. Not only that, but the regenerative braking, the storage means; all that can be translated to future road cars. It just so happens that the GT300 Prius uses the same hybrid powertrain as the road car. You're acting like I'm clueless as to what I'm trying to get at. Like I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just trying to make a relation to the road cars and this project. Which is not even my words, but the words of the guys running the car!