View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2012, 21:09 (Ref:3021954)   #773
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
The TS030 has some SuperGT influence on it as well, people say Toyota has been out of Sports car racing for a long time, which is false. The SuperGT program has never ceased, and those cars put lap times in that could put them right in the mix of LMP2s. These are GT's that weigh 1100kg though. The DOME does look great, and I hope they have serious speed. But going fast over one lap isn't going to be enough to boost their appeal IMO. Maybe Pescarolo can make it last though, even if they don't do the 24hr tests. Spa may be the determining factor. If they can make it through that race, I feel they'll have a chance to last at least until night fall at LeMans. I don't think they'll be faster than Toyota though. Maybe Rebellion Toyota!