View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2012, 01:18 (Ref:3025054)   #21
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
dude, i am pretty good at dishing it out and as someone who has meatheads on here threaten to punch my head, i reckon i must be pretty good at coping with whats given back.

But right now you have been proved wrong. Audi have shown they are interested in marketing to the v8 crowd. You need to man up and admit this. you were wrong and in doing so you have shown you really dont understand V8's. maybe you should play in the sports car forum with all the other elitist posters

Audi's start at about 30k in Australia, thats well within the price range of many fans of the v8 series. Audi is not that special
You were handed a peace pipe and broke it in half? Well beyond sensible discussion, calm down mate! Doesn't help anyone to try and chase people away.