View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2012, 16:14 (Ref:3034545)   #155
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
At the track!!! Go to a Walmart and buy a tent, air mattress and a chair. You will be glad you did! The race is amazing but the atmosphere is half the fun. I had a hotel my first year that i never used because I ended up sleeping in my car. You will meet people from all over the world.
^this!

Wish I was able to make it this year and this is the way I roll. Lot cheaper, safer and more fun than humping it back and forth between hotel and track. My guess, all hotels in the immediate area are booked anyway.

And the atmosphere is AT LEAST half the fun. Perhaps more!