View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2012, 16:20 (Ref:3034546)   #156
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stang View Post
Hey gang, I'm headed down for my first Sebring and was hopping for some advice on HOW to even see the race? I know Road Atlanta like the the back of my hand, but I know nothing about Sebring and I admit I am somewhat nervous about even being able to see the track on a flat course.

I will arrive Friday early AM but have no way to build a scaffold etc, so was hopping for some advice. I enjoy shooting photographs but at this point I am just hopping for a place to even see the cars.

Were just so spoiled at RA with all the HUGE spectator areas. Thank for any and all advice.

Ward
Definitely not Road ATL viewing wise, but there are plenty of great viewing points, they are just a long, flat, hot walk from each other rather than a short mountain climb. Crowds off the course are rather entertaining as well.

Hairpin is great, but any of the viewing mounds provide decent views.

It is a miserable, hot trashy airport in the middle of FLA that is awesome! You'll love it. Wish I could go.