View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2012, 06:48 (Ref:3053881)   #53
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There were various reports of shenanigans from Team Piscatori-Medico from the Symmons Plains round. They included:
  • The Team Piscatori-Medico sporting director discovered that it is a fruiteless exercise running a 888 chassis and an HRT chassis;
  • Russell Ingall was told by the Team Piscatori-Medico sponsorship manager to distribute sponsor products to various team members and grid girls. It was later discovered that he had given mechanics some Canesten, grid girls a Daiwa fishing reel, and the team truck driver somy Hydrozole.
The word from the sponsorship manager was:
  • The truck driver loves his fishing and wanted to do some in the tassie highland lakes. Give him something useful from one of our sponsors;
  • The mechanics have been getting a rash on their feet due to working in wet conditions experienced in recent times. Give them something from our sponsors products to help - the product name starts with H
  • No one wanted their photo taken with our grid girls on Saturday. Give them some of our sponsor products - you know which one i am talking about...

With all the confusion and resulting declining performances of the grid girls, truck driver and mechanics, team management has elected to relieve Russell Ingall of his duties effective immediately. Doing this has also released the team of running two different chassis.

Team management is pleased to announce that we can now share data between the two cars, as Jonathon Webb has decided to fill the void left by the sudden departure of Mr Ingall. Mr webb was excited by the move, saying "I cant wait to share data with the series champion and get my hands dirty with the Roland Dane Mahogany Cabinet award winners from last year. I already know who would like fishing reels, who needs hydrozole and who needs canesten."

The team look forward to a better performance all round in NZ.