View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2012, 07:47 (Ref:3055192)   #87
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonypowe View Post
Canon do a 55 - 250mm lens which i use on my EOS350D and its pretty good - got mine brand new off eBay. The 18-55mm lens will make everything seem very far away.

In terms of new stuff for me, after last year it will definitely be stomach pills!
Plus my Alfa Brera
I've bought the same lens Tony and it also has IS - I'm quite impressed with it. It also had about £100 off when I bought mine.... It's not top of the range by any means, but I can't afford to pay thousands for a lens......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
....plus a lens or 2 by June... Nothing exotic, 80-200 f2.8 would be about right for now...
For me, that would be exotic!