View Single Post
Old 23 May 2012, 19:21 (Ref:3078450)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
As of now, I will keep a reserve list for those who have requested a place and been disappointed. If any other 10Tenths members subsequently come forward to request a place, they too will be added to the reserve list. If a place becomes available, I will apply the same criteria that I've used in selecting the 20, when determing who will take up that place.

Again, apologies to those who have been left disappointed. It's the one part of organising these visits that I hate!
If I've missed the comment elsewhere, forgive me, and I'll ask James to accept my apology for 'interloping' in what is very much his 'party', but I'm sure it goes without saying that those of us who have been lucky enough to be allocated places on the tour are thereby committing to be there. The last thing we would want to happen is for only 18 people to turn up as firstly Toyota will wonder why we couldn't apparently generate enough interest to get the full 20 there and, perhaps more importantly, some unlucky people will miss out.

Looking at the list, this caution should be completely unnecessary, but I do think it needs to be said......