View Single Post
Old 23 May 2012, 21:25 (Ref:3078516)   #49
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
I'm staying down in Tours with my US tour group. I have a 9AM train that arrives in Le Mans around 10:30 and a return train that leaves around 4:30.
Robert, I have no precise timings as yet. But, I'll make sure you're in the first group. Once we know the timings, we can assess whether or not you will realistically be able to do the garage visit and catch your train. The walk from the pits to the tram station is what, 20-25 minutes? Allow a 15 minute wait for the tram + a 20 minute journey back to the train station.....provided you set off by 3:15, you should be fine.

My only slight concern is if there's a queue for the tram (Drivers Parade). Has anyone done that journey into town at that time of day on the Friday?