View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2012, 19:46 (Ref:3086493)   #20
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujoint View Post
If you know the broadcasters i.e. Speedtv, ESPN..., http://tv.audi.com etc. please let the readers from around the world know who they are. Eurosport is a given but, there must be other broadcasters televising this great motorsport event. Do not post known/unknown internet video streams in this thread unless they are free and legal broadcasts. If this request has already been answered then excuse me and mods please delete the thread. Thank you. Mike
I did not mean to trample the mods feet. We all have our sources for special video stream links. The forces that be would be none to happy to shut down those links.

Just be careful with your link posting is all I am saying. I don't like to give out secrets in the clear until race day or even a bit into the race. Alternate links are hard to find or even log onto a video stream server during the 24 hour itself.

Newbs tune in on race day for some real fun. Use the 10ths chat too. It is full of some real hardcore and knowledgeable race fans that enjoy chatting motorsports.