View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2012, 00:05 (Ref:3086618)   #579
Jonerz
Veteran

United States
Youston
Jonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo aus N View Post
According to John Beekuis and this video from IndyCar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM92_7LtdDE a a Front Wing is at 23.000$ and a Rear Wing at 30.000$ sold. (By Dallara of course)
An Aero-Kit includes Front Wing, Rear Wing, Air Box, Tire Ramps and all the Stuff around the Side Pods and costs you 75.000$. So, buying all that once from Dallara will cost you almost the same, if not more than 75.000$.

So why are the Teamowners against the Aero-Kits, if they cost you the same or are cheaper than all the parts from Dallara ?!?!?!? Or is it all about Teamowners vs. Bernard ?

And of course i wanna say hello to the hole Board
Welcome! I haven't the faintest idea. However, Beekhuis' numbers could be based on old CART prices. I know some people in IndyCar tend to like to use CART statistics to impress the casual fan. Don't know why JB would do that here though...

Chris