View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2012, 12:45 (Ref:3086849)   #63
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalkenALMS View Post
I have no idea! Being almost a month since I've been at the track, it's been all Falken, all the time. No other ALMS insider info for you here.
Falken, awesome PR work, great that you recognize that this forum has a great fan(some would say fanatic) base for GT endurance racing, also great work on the track as well, and congrats on the two victories last year...

I have a suggestion: Maybe it would be a good idea for you to open up a separate thread called "Talk to Falken"(or something in that line) I'm sure the mods wouldn't mind, although it would probably be a good idea to get their opinion first.

And one queston: Should we expect the 991 in RSR trim at all, or will porsche go some other route. You don't have to go into details, just if will see the 991 in gte racing...
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.