View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2012, 21:05 (Ref:3087710)   #17
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
See, this is an area that NASCAR needs to improve upon. Every other racing series I know of has that^, not some hottie completely covered in a fire suit. If I wanted that, I'd pay attention to Danica. Wait, should I start a separate thread for merely mentioning the certain driver or not?

And before it is said that it has something to do with Southern Wholesome image, I can recall seeing three Playmates in the pits at the Daytona International Speedway, albeit for a the Rolex. Damn, I need to find those pictures...