Thread: LM24 Race Allan McNish's Crash
View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2012, 21:39 (Ref:3094410)   #3
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
The crash in 2004 , along with Lehto was oil on the track ..... not Nishys fault . The 2 of them went off at the same time , same place .

Last year , well , maybe a number of factors in my opinion . Bad vision outta the cockpit leading him not to see the Ferrari , I feel the bigger wheel issue needs to be addressed .

This is what happens when you are pushed to the limit all the time , its not a 24 hour endurance race any more , its a 24 hour sprint .

I feel Nishy is one of the best ..... sometimes he has accidents , but they all do .
I might be biased with Being there and cheering for Tom K especially after his Night/Morning stint. But this crash from McNish, was a crash to many. I don't care that he's fast, if he ends by looseing more by crashing.
If Dindo really retires after this year, i hope we will see a shuffle putting Tom K and McNish in to different cars.

One thing is sure. This years race clearly shows that Tom K is by far The better Le Mans driver over Allan McNish.

Allan is a great guy and i always hope The best for him, but now i just hope for Tom K to get a new co-driver. (instead of Allan)

At last. Seeing Allan at the podium, i have to point out that this is NOT an attack on Allans person. There is no doubt that Allan blame himself, and is absolutely destroyed by this.