View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2012, 03:12 (Ref:3108337)   #31
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In all honesty, I would be absolutely, without doubt, be all chips in on the WEC no matter where they went and what TV/internet stream deal they had if they chose to include a certain end of the year race that I dare not bring up again for the fear of the inquisition.

With Sebring and Le Mans complete for 2012, so is the WEC. I really don't care.

But since the question was asked, to improve it, besides the above, just find some way convince more people to spend money to enter more elite teams, and race in Antarctica for all I care; just give me a way to view it in HD live or replay.