View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2012, 10:29 (Ref:3111571)   #21
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
Gentleman-

May I present to you - my Friday report:

http://robertblanshard.wordpress.com...day-pit-visit/

James, please feel free to pass onto your Toyota contact - Alastair or otherwise - and share with them.

To all of you, James, Walter, Pascal, Eric, Christopher, and everyone else, thank you again for everything you did for me getting me to and from the track on Friday.

Ayse has said it before, but the post-Le Mans malaise is in full effect. I'll get my race report online in due time. I don't know when, but I promise it'll be online before Ayse's.
Thoroughly enjoyed your report Robert, thanks for sharing. It was a particularly good Friday, wasn't it......great memories!

(For the sake of good order, it was Alastair Moffitt who hosted the Toyota visit for us. )